OCPD Resources: Content, Articles, & Information
Darryl Rossignol creates content for his YouTube channel, OCPD: My Life In Debris, where he presents lots of information in both a personal and entertaining fashion. He also maintains OCPD.org which has an abundance of resources regarding OCPD.
My article at ChoosingTherapy.com gives an overview of OCPD from a more medical point of view. I also have an article there exploring in more depth the difference between OCD and OCPD.
If you are interested in an overview of Jungian Therapy, you can find on in my article at Choosing Therapy.
Here is a link to a review of the research on OCPD. Keep in mind that the research on OCPD refers to people who have full-blown OCPD, whereas many people just have some of the traits: Click here to download the PDF
Here is a great infographic about work addiction from the University of Nevada, Reno.
The approach to treating OCPD that I outline in my work comes from the psychodynamic or psychoanalytic perspective. Here is an article by psychoanalyst and neuropsychologist Mark Solms, which explains why this perspective is so effective, and cites the research which demonstrates that it is an evidenced-based form of treatment. The Scientific Standing of Psychoanalysis.
I’m excited to announce that my new book is now available in hardcover and e-book format:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Meditation for Type A Personality: An Interview with Teacher George Chen May 15, 2022
- 7 Ways Spending Time in Nature Heals the Driven Personality May 8, 2022
- 4 Tools to Help Obsessives Move Past Creative Blocks March 22, 2022
- Disney’s Encanto: Recalling The Intent of Perfectionism March 12, 2022
- 5 Unintended Effects of Type A Parenting February 19, 2022