Compulsive. It’s not the kind of trait that will get you a wink on a...
A Conversation With Psychologist Steven Hertler: The Evolutionary Origins of the Obsessive Personality
This week I had a really interesting discussion about the evolutionary origins of the obsessive...
Your colleague Mitch works very late hours, insists on perfection in team documents, and can...
Rarely does an example of obsessive compulsive personality disorder come across so purely as it...
The Healthy Compulsive book is now available in paperback in addition to hardcover and e-book format:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Turning Chaos into Order: Meaning and Burden for the Obsessive-Compulsive Personality February 6, 2024
- The Triggers that Lead to Unhealthy Obsessive-Compulsive Behavior January 9, 2024
- The Compulsive Thinker-Planner: Obsessive Procrastinator or Productive Visionary? December 19, 2023
- Managing Holiday Expectations For the Obsessive-Compulsive Personality December 12, 2023
- The Compulsive Server-Friend: People Pleaser or Well-Rounded Helper? December 5, 2023